The library has two downloadabe audiobook services. This page describes the OneClick Digital Service from Recorded Books. Click here for audiobooks through OverDrive.
GREAT NEWS!! We are now live with Recorded Books OneClickdigital: Start here todownload audiobooks to your computer, MP3 player or iPod. All titles on One Clickdigital are iPod compatible! This page will help you get started using OneClickdigital. Remember, additional help is always available from Recorded Books, click here for the OneClickdigital Help pages. Or you can call the Reference Department at 203-426-8552 during library hours.
The Cyrenius H. Booth Library eAudiobook collection contains over 2,600 titles from Recorded Books. The collection includes contemporary fiction and non-fiction as well classic novels.
How to download an audiobook using the OneClickdigital website
Step 1 – Log in
Step 2 – Search for an audiobook
- The link to get started on the C.H. Booth OneClickdigital pages is at the bottom of these instructions.
- Clicking the link will take you to the OneClickdigital home page.
- The first time you use OneClickdigital you must create a User Account. Click on "Create New Account" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- You will be asked for your C.H. Booth Library card barcode number. This should be entered, all 14 digits, without spaces or hyphens. Note: if you are a Windows user, select the the OneClickdigital Media Manager as the Download method.
- Complete the account information form and click "Create An Account." The OneClickdigital media manager will load onto your computer.
- Need help? Click here for a video tutorial on Creating a New Account.
- Returning Users: just click the "Login" in upper right hand corner of the home screen. Then log in with your account information.
Step 3 – Check out
- There is a Quick Search box or you can click Advanced Search.
- Once you find the title you want to check out you can "Preview" the title to listen to a short excerpt.
- To download the title click "Checkout Now!"
- It is possible to listen to your MP3 player in the car or through your stereo/radio with accessory FM transmitters or cassette adapters.
- You can check out up to 10 titles for a three-week loan period; renewals are possible. After three weeks you will not be able to access the downloaded files.
Need Help? There is lots of help and video tutorials at the OneClickdigital Help Pages. Click Here!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED WITH THE CHBooth OneClickdigital PAGE
Made possible by The Friends of the Cyrenius H. Booth Library.