The library uses Princh to facilitate all print jobs.
- On library PC: built in to the printing experience.
- On your own laptop, visit print.princh.com
- On a mobile device, download the app & follow the in-app instructions
The main printer in Reference has the ID # 101651. You may be prompted for this ID # when using the web portal or mobile app.
Printing during closed hours may result in lost print jobs. Please only print when you are already in the building, or if you have already arranged a pickup appointment with library staff.
- The copy machines are self-service and available on each floor of the library. Black & white copies are 10 cents per page; color is 50 cents.
- There is a fax machine for public use on the third floor. This is for out-going faxes only. Faxes are $1/page for the first 3 pages, and 50 cents a page thereafter, and can be paid in cash at the Reference Desk. Please have exact change.
- A scanner is available in the Reference Department on the third floor. Please bring a USB or be prepared to scan a document directly to your email.
- Computers are available for use by adults in the Reference Department, for teens in the Young Adult Department, and for children in the Children’s Department.